2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Charlie's way of saying "We've proven our point and if you can't hit this kid you guys are really farged".
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This doesn't mean shtein for the bums but this is getting gut wrenching.  Nice way to prepare for the playoffs.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on September 28, 2011, 11:15:04 PM
This doesn't mean shtein for the bums but this is getting gut wrenching.  Nice way to prepare for the playoffs.

Just love the business-like attitude of the Phils.  Braves players will all need some ex-lax after the game.

Don Ho

MDS

im on the verge of fantasy title here i dont have time for games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I just like the fact that the Phils are wearing the Braves out.  The rotation is set and rested and the position players all got some rest during the 8 game skid, so this extra inning game shouldn't affect them at all. 

It'd be pretty awesome to drag this out a little more, lose and send a worn out Atl team to StL tomorrow to play #163. 

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

I missed innings 8-12 so I don't know how many pitchers they went through, but I suggest bringing in Valdez to close this out. 

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer