2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

weird, overhead looked like he didn't go but that last angle appeared as though it was a good call.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

LBIggle

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

The two boneheads keep saying Madson and Stutes aren't available.  Please clarify dip shteins.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

SD

and I know it was against the bottom of the order...but Lidge didn't look half bad.

LBIggle

having mr 89mph come in for his first save opportunity since forever in colorado with 14 combined runs across the board didn't strike great confidence.  he did a nice job though. if he can keep controlling that slider for a strike when needed he can still be effective even only throwing sub 90.  i still don't want him closing at this point unless something like today when no one is available.

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 03, 2011, 05:57:37 PM
Quote from: LBIggle on August 03, 2011, 05:55:00 PM
oh noes

Something up with Madson?

coming off injury, pitched 3 days in a row before yesterday, no day off for a week...need to be diligent

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

LBIggle

and according to the broadcast madson wasn't available because his wife is giving birth.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 03, 2011, 06:04:52 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 03, 2011, 05:57:37 PM
Quote from: LBIggle on August 03, 2011, 05:55:00 PM
oh noes

Something up with Madson?

coming off injury, pitched 3 days in a row before yesterday, no day off for a week...need to be diligent

Good point.  Save him for the SF series.

Rome

I'm at farging Fridays with the kid and they wouldn't let her sit at the bar to watch the end if the game.

Corporate shteinbag motherfargers.

MDS

Quote from: LBIggle on August 03, 2011, 06:06:12 PM
and according to the broadcast madson wasn't available because his wife is giving birth.

or that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN