2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 19, 2011, 08:51:43 PM
lets all blame the all star game before lee, hamels and halladay not having it this week

If you listen to the way Dubee tells it, not only did the AS game contribute to their not having it but it also is the cause of HIV.

Don Ho

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 19, 2011, 08:56:12 PM
lets all blame the all star game before lee, hamels and halladay not having it this week

They probably tag-teamed Kate Upton.

The fact that I just visualized that has me deeply disturbed.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 19, 2011, 08:59:10 PM

If you listen to the way Dubee tells it, not only did the AS game contribute to their not having it but it also is the cause of HIV.

does he know that nicole didnt actually pitch in the all star game?

does he also know that by trotting that excuse out it makes his own pitchers look like pusssssies
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

They should have skipped the game and gone fishing with CC.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

jair was also awful in his last start coming off the ASG.

conspiracy!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 19, 2011, 09:01:05 PM

does he also know that by trotting that excuse out it makes his own pitchers look like pusssssies

shtein - he started th bitching about it before the AS break even started.

How about some farging offense tonight, eh?

Come on Wheels, tell us how humid it is and how some wacky things will happen and how far the balls will fly on a hot summer night in the friendly confines.

Don Ho

Has anyone watched a game from those rooftops at Wrigley?  Saw the Nats and Cubs play two years ago from one of them overlooking RF.  Place was insane.  Open bar, all the food you could eat, flat screens and hardly anyone paying attention to the game.  I forgot what they charged per head but it had to easily have been $150+.

MDS

im watching cubs guys and they are amazing

in fact im watching them on EI because of the free preview.

and yes this offense is just horrendous to watch sometimes. like tonight. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 19, 2011, 09:17:37 PM
im watching cubs guys and they are amazing

in fact im watching them on EI because of the free preview.

and yes this offense is just horrendous to watch sometimes. like tonight. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

they are on mlb network nub

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Don Ho on July 19, 2011, 09:00:19 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on July 19, 2011, 08:56:12 PM

They probably tag-teamed Kate Upton.

The fact that I just visualized that has me deeply disturbed.

Cole has the smallest penis, doesn't he?

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 19, 2011, 09:11:36 PM

Come on Wheels, tell us how humid it is and how some wacky things will happen and how far the balls will fly on a hot summer night in the friendly confines.

some jerk off named voglesong did pretty well after the AS game

oh its never been hot at a baseball game before...EVER...

you know because this being the first year they have played a season in the summer

plus these are farging night games...what is humiday gonna do on sunday for a 135 johnson

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 19, 2011, 09:27:18 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 19, 2011, 09:11:36 PM

some jerk off named voglesong did pretty well after the AS game

oh its never been hot at a baseball game before...EVER...

you know because this being the first year they have played a season in the summer

plus these are farging night games...what is humiday gonna do on sunday for a 135 johnson

Don't be so hard on them. The tropical environs of Chicago are brutal.

MDS