2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

baez has carved out a little niche for himself in the pen.

if and when lidge comes back he should be safe. the question now becomes do they keep stutes or do they over value having two lefties and keep gnc romero?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Pretty sure Stutes is up for good at this point. Will split the set up role with basticho next year.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Get DUI Dane the farg out of here. Dom Brown had him gunned out
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Geowhizzer

MDS

small running subplot of the year has been them not addressing that position even though schneider is probably finished

but to dane's credit his hitting has gone from "horrendously bad" to "pretty bad"
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

He should go have a few drinks after the game.

Or maybe during?

Vodka in the Gatorade bottle?

Shotgunning beers in the tunnel?

Don Ho

Probably saw three of four balls coming at him after the Mai Tai shots in the dugout.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Todd, now I'm feeling really old when they mentioned Willie Montanez.  My first favorite Phillie who ended up being traded to the Giants for my next favorite phil Garry Maddox.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Munson

Don Ho

These farging 2 out hits/allowing base runners is killing them.

The bums hit quota is used up at 5. So it's going to be up to Madson.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Bleh...there goes the perfect season!

Hopefully they end it and Madson stumbles onto a W