2009 Flyers Playoff Thread

Started by MDS, April 13, 2009, 01:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

I cannot wait for this game to start, my boy keeps asking me every 2 mins. "when are the flyers gonna play?"

Seabiscuit36

I'm going to miss the flyers game 6 and draft day for a wedding...  FML
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

Munson

Richards a great steal and shot, Knuble gets the rebound for 1-0
Giroux a beautiful cross ice pass to Lupul who buries it Asham-style to make it 2-0
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phillymic2000

Quote from: Munson on April 25, 2009, 03:59:21 PM
Richards a great steal and shot, Knuble gets the rebound for 1-0
Giroux a beautiful cross ice pass to Lupul who buries it Asham-style to make it 2-0

:yay

QB Eagles

Briere scored on the PP to make it 3-0, then Carcillo beat the shtein out of Max Talbot shortly after the face-off.

QB Eagles

Wow. Now Malkin scored and both teams started fighting.

QB Eagles

Looks like the "Malkin goal" was actually Fedetenko knocking it out of Biron's right pad.

QB Eagles

Uh-oh. 3-2 and a definite momentum shift.

QB Eagles

After a pathetic second period, it's 3-3. Flyers D has sucked... with the amount of time the puck has been bouncing around right in front of Biron, it's amazing the Flyers aren't behind. Offense has been basically nonexistent for the Flyers since the early second, even on the PP.

Munson

They've been in control for most of the game, until the last 10 minutes of the 2nd.

If someone doesn't light a fire under their ass during the intermission, this series is over.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD_Eagle5

QB Eagles

EPIC CHOKE :boo

The Eagles better make me happy soon.

Munson

Choke away a 3 goal lead to end the season. farging beat.
The worst part is 2 of those goals were batted out of mid air.

Alright, who's the goalie next year?

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons