2009 Flyers Playoff Thread

Started by MDS, April 13, 2009, 01:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Die-Hard on April 25, 2009, 11:40:12 PM
Had a chance to get Khabi a few years back and passed...cant see why they would do it now. farg, today sucked.

i agree...that ship has sailed and dook is on his last legs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 25, 2009, 09:04:25 PM
farg yall

worst sporting event ive been to in a long farging time

i have to say flyer fans are the worst things on earth...when they gave up the gonchar go ahead goal there was not a single boo in the entire arena....welcome to the jungle came on and everyone started going crazy...if the eagle or phillies or sixers choked like that it would have been an arena full of venom...flyer fans are such stepford bitches

munson personifies that shtein

Quote from: Munson on April 25, 2009, 04:57:04 PM
They've been in control for most of the game, until the last 10 minutes of the 2nd.

did you farging watch the game douche...they were dominated...even when they scored they werent taking the play to pittsburgh they took advantage of thier opportunities...real estate wise they were owned the entire game

Quote from: Munson on April 25, 2009, 05:54:20 PM
The good news is they should be a pretty damn good team for years to come.

lolol...you farging POS clown...there is no good news after a loss like this

You're full of retard.

The first period was back and forth through the neutral zone until the Flyers took over. Then they kept the momentum going through the early parts of the second before gagging worse then your girl did on all the cock she was around the last two weeks. The Flyers were not "dominated" and had momentum for at least half the game. Prick.

And yes, I'd prefer to think about next year and the years to come than sit around and think about that abortion of a game.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds