the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

holy shtein that garbage three by vcu just won me a bunch of money (think a couple hundy) in  box pool
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

gimme some you rich icehole.

ice grillin you

mattys won a bunch of boxes in the same pool....im sure hed love to give you some of his money...im totally sure

Rome

i've got plenty, thanks.

i work for the gubment remember.

MDS

havas or anyone

ill put mattys 20 on uconn straight up if you want the bet. he owes from a temple bet earlier and want to double or just lose it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 02, 2011, 08:37:13 PM
havas ill put mattys 20 on uconn straight up if you want the bet. hes owes from a temple bet earlier.

i dont really like that game either way....and if i had to pick id take uconn

Quote from: Rome on April 02, 2011, 08:36:14 PM
i've got plenty, thanks.

i work for the gubment remember.

starting next friday you might not be

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2011, 08:40:22 PM
havas ill put mattys 20 on uconn straight up if you want the bet. hes owes from a temple bet earlier.

loser

give me some action
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 02, 2011, 08:43:54 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2011, 08:40:22 PM

loser

give me some action

ill give you the sixers minus one for a five piece

MDS

keeping the hate parade going?

DONE

ice grillin you

no i think they are gonna win but if they dont ill win a couple bucks for future betting and oh yeah money aint a thang to me

MDS

5 bucks goes along with the jewish people. didnt know you wanted to join.

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, IGY... You want to go $5 on the championship game, so you either owe me $30 or $20? Or you want to take the $25 and go double or nothing? Let me know now before the line comes out.

ice grillin you

lol......i just won a bracket pool having six of the sweet sixteen and three of the final eight

ill go five if we like different teams

MDS

the guy who won our office pool picked louisville to win. he was out in the first group of games then stormed back by riding uconn.

@ igy matty owes you a beer. got yo 5 from him or we can double down.

ice grillin you

bets dont work like that son...YOU owe me five...of course i dont want it and well double down at some point but matty has nothing to do with a bet me and you made