the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Me too.

So does the week start on Sunday or Monday? Anything you like enough today to have a bonus pick situation?

ice grillin you

monday

if the sixers were going id probably be willing to work something around them...flyers play but i think im gonna have to watch it on a dvr delay as i dont think im gonna be home for most of it..if we are gonna do a bonus bet id prefer to be watching the game...thats why i just threw the love thing out there because i figured it would be something to follow while wathing the sixers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

IGY!

Gimme Kansas -6 at KSU. KState farging sucks and I might hit this if it were double digits.

MDS

Quote from: FastFreddie on February 14, 2011, 06:23:26 PM
IGY!

Gimme Kansas -6 at KSU. KState farging sucks and I might hit this if it were double digits.

whoops
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I know, right?

I had three leans last night:
Cuse -6: but only bet the ml parlayed with the KU ml (-2 units)
Nevada +4: but also bet half my winnings on the ml thinking they'd win outright - OT loss (+1 unit)
Kansas -6 or -7: Obviously was most confident in this. (-2.2 units)

I do much better when I bet the same amount on my strong or weak leans, which I didn't do last night. (-3.2 units)

But at least I'm still up $20 with IGY, with him having plenty of opportunities to pick Maryland remaining.

PoopyfaceMcGee

FF picks
1. KU -6 at KSU - loloss
2. Heat -4.5 at Pacers (yes Sheridan has the line at 4.5 RIGHT NOW)
3. St. John's +6.5 at Marquette

For comparison's sake, betus has the line for MIA/IND at 7. The line for the Red Storm is also +5.5. I like value just like a jew.

IGY picks
1. Maryland +4 at VT (just guessing on this one)

ice grillin you

you would be correct

1. md +4 vt
2. memphis -3.5 sixers
3. can i take tampa (underdog) straight up vs the flyers?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 15, 2011, 08:57:06 AM
3. can i take tampa (underdog) straight up vs the flyers?

Sure.

I like and bet a lot of visiting teams tonight in college bball. Tons of wacked out lines IMO.

For instance, James Madison only -7 at Towson? Love it. Just wish I could get the Heat -4.5 for real money, because I'd buy myself a LCD TV!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Heat winner, Maryland loser, Grizzlies winner, Lighting loser, Red Storm winner. I'm up $25. Two picks each for the rest of the week.

There was a lot of good action tonight.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm going to go with Michigan +9.5 at Illinois tonight, please.

1. I bet this at +8.5 earlier today so love the value in Sheridan's line.
2. Illinois is definitely much better at home, but they aren't particularly great anywhere.
3. Michigan seems to be covering every spread lately. If not they are at least covering when I bet on them.

ice grillin you

colorado state - 4 tcu thank you please

PoopyfaceMcGee

We both win. Still up $25 with one pick each remaining this week.

ice grillin you

farg i want ucla tonight but sheridan has a typo on it

PoopyfaceMcGee

Any time he has a typo or gibberish, it usually means its a pick 'em - which that game was.

UCLA won, so you get credit for the win. I'm up $20 with one pick in hand for the weekend.

ice grillin you

i thought about that but i saw a couple places it was -1....so his lines never say pk?...i coulda swore i seen that before with him

anyway thank you kind sir

BONUS flyer bet tonight?...i was thinking closest to the flyers total shots on goal...but the winner must be +/- 3 to claim the five piece...if you have a better bet let me know and im in