the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

la salle hasnt won shtein in 15 years. loser school isnt winning my shaft.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Early game shot in the dark parlay:

Jags -4
Packers -7
Falcons -8
Panthers/Falcons u41
Bucs/taterskins o41

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 12, 2010, 12:49:48 PM
la salle hasnt won shtein in 15 years. loser school isnt winning my shaft.

you spelled temple wrong
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

LaSalle is ok this year, and Nova has been up and down, but I still think they cover today.

I usually use kenpom when looking at game breakdowns.  It is ridiculously good and their score predictions when you click on a team tend to almost mirror the spreads exactly.

http://kenpom.com/

PoopyfaceMcGee

Overs are generally looking like shtein so far which is what many "experts" said and I generally ignored.  Oh well.

PhillyPhreak54

2nd half parlay of Falcons & Steelers about to cash

Jags straight up should cash

Falcons straight up gonna cash

Late game 5-team parlay:
Seahawks +5
Pats -3
Jets -6
Broncos -4.5
Chargers -10

Eagles_Legendz

Am I missing something?  I was only half paying attention but didn't the Skins get 5 plays?  Wtf.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on December 12, 2010, 03:57:52 PM
Am I missing something?  I was only half paying attention but didn't the Skins get 5 plays?  Wtf.

I saw an incompletion on 4th and 4 and was celebrating/masturbating.

Oh well.  Bucs losing ATS is bad for my money but at least the skins are pathetically laughable in new ways every week.

Eagles_Legendz

Yeah, but seriously wtf?  The announcers had said it was 4th down when I thought it was too.

1st and 10 at TB 12   (Shotgun) D.McNabb pass short right to A.Armstrong to TB 3 for 9 yards (C.Lynch).       
   Timeout #2 by WAS at 00:32.       
2nd and 1 at TB 3   D.McNabb pass incomplete short right to R.Williams.       
3rd and 1 at TB 3   R.Torain right end ran ob at TB 6 for -3 yards (T.Crowder).       
4th and 4 at TB 6   D.McNabb pass incomplete short middle to F.Davis.       
   D.McNabb pass short middle to S.Moss for 6 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

5 plays? 

PhillyPhreak54

Wow. Raiders score.

I did not start McFadden in my $$ lg.

So much for counting that Jags cover awhile ago

Eagles_Legendz

Yeah reading the Skins thread, it was definitely 5th down there.  farg YOU REFS. 

MDS

god damn rodgers ruined everything

hopefully jags can get a td here to cover

also followed you J on that parlay, plus added the NO moneyline for good measure
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on December 12, 2010, 04:03:04 PM
Yeah reading the Skins thread, it was definitely 5th down there.  farg YOU REFS. 

Absolutely ridiculous.  Farg you Raheem Morris too.  A good coach would have made damn sure that didn't happen.

PhillyPhreak54

Jets -6 straight up

6 team teaser

Rams +15
Seahawks +11
Pats +3
Jets PK
Broncos +1.5
Chargers -4

2-team parlay

Jets -6
Broncos -4.5

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: FastFreddie on December 12, 2010, 04:08:53 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on December 12, 2010, 04:03:04 PM

Absolutely ridiculous.  Farg you Raheem Morris too.  A good coach would have made damn sure that didn't happen.

Now some people are saying that they gave them a first down on the catch that was a yard short on 1st down.  Not sure if that's true or just a cover up, because the announcers, espn.com play-by-play and everyone with 2 eyes thought it was 5th down.