the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I cashed out double my initial buy-in and am just playing with the rest now.  It takes a week to get your check.  Just wait for their request to make an imprint of your credit card with a pencil.

PoopyfaceMcGee

3/4 is just another way of losing a parlay, apparently.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Houston farged it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I was talking about HellA farging up my parlay, but that too.

I got the Bears tonight.  Miami's banged up, and the Bears winning is worse for the Eagles.  Easy play.

MDS

went with miami -1 and the over at 40

its my valentine to ff to go against him....i.e. im giving him this win because theres no way i win this head to head matchup
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I have Chicago +1 and also teased up Chicago +7.5/u46.5, if I recall correctly.

I appreciate the gesture but I'm starting to feel the Hentz method of making it a :CF team sport more often than not.

Hey, I forgot I decided to place a little 3-team hockey parlay last night that hit.  That (barely) covered the cost of my two NBA losers.

phattymatty

betting on hockey is even worse than baseball. stop while you're ahead.

PhillyPhreak54

I've bet hockey once and won. I dropped $50 on the Flyers last time I was in Vegas.

I'm leaning Miami and the under tonight.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on November 18, 2010, 12:47:32 PM
betting on hockey is even worse than baseball. stop while you're ahead.

10-4.

phattymatty

oh. never mind them. that will obviously continue.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I was serious.  I wouldn't take your advice on how to stay on the wagon or remain chaste, but I'm pretty sure you know your shtein when it comes to betting on sports.  Hockey sucks anyway until the playoffs.

SunMo

Quote from: phattymatty on November 18, 2010, 02:15:00 PM
oh. never mind them. that will obviously continue.

i think that was 10-4 as in the trucker lingo for "okie dokie"
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

HAHAHAHA - Bayless is learning and is sticking as close to the lines as possible, picking Miami 21-20.  How the hell do you do a reverse Bayless bet when he's picking a push against the spread and only 1 point over the O/U?  AWFUL.