the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

damnit j

ravens are +3 @ ne

tease them up the 9 and combo it with another one! free money!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I like that line.

I'd like a 23-17 jets win tonight even better.

MDS

tampa opened as a 5 pt underdog against NO at home

hello teaser

bal +8
tb +11

$$$$$
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

screw it im going with J

i have no feel for this game but im going law of averages here...j has lost so much i figure hes gotta get one right. logic says i bet opposite him, but i farg logic in the mouth with my 9 incher.

check that im an ass and didnt realize i hit the under button. oh well.

PhillyPhreak54

lol...so that means the under will hit and I will get farged

PhillyPhreak54

6-0 with 5:00 left in the 2nd.  :-X

MDS

6-0 looks good to me

when you think about it, its two good defenses and one washed up qb. under was probably a safe bet.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

2nd half miracle.

Thanks, Brett!  :deion

MDS

i deserved that

instincts were right, execution was shady-esque

PhillyPhreak54

I was going Rain Man there repeating "pick six, pick six, pick six" for that possession.

PoopyfaceMcGee

At least I got paid on the Giants beating the Braves.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rangers +104 tonight with Cliff Lee on the hill?  Sure, it's worth a few bucks.

PhillyPhreak54

It was EV earlier and is now down from your +104 to +102

I've got Texas and the over.

PhillyPhreak54

Interesting prop...

Will Nelson Cruz hit a HR?
+425 Yes

Wondering if its worth a $5 spot