the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i used the last 1.60 in bodog account and took the long odds that chicago would win by between 18-21

lets do that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I also did a 4 team MLB parlay because I am bored

All ML's

Twins
Angels
Padres
Rockies

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Absolutely. I don't deny this at all.

Just wait until I get a load on and start makin it rain on Bodog.

MDS

im telling you

bears 27
pakcers 7

put 3 bucks on that shtein and enjoy a free cable bill on cha boi toddly

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm a little gun shy right now.  The only team that won me a bet this weekend was Temple.

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like the under was the right call...

Too bad the Packers are shooting themselves in the foot.

And the baseball bets look zesty too lol

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

not lookin great, j

meanwhile i need a pick 6 and some kind of a rodgers meltdown to hit

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah man, its looking like a push.

That penalty to take back the TD + the blocked FG + a Hester return = no ca$h for Hentz

MDS

its alright, package a 3 team teaser with the browns, chargers and falcons next week

youll get it back

hell that could be a straight up parlay win

PhillyPhreak54

lol these cocks are ridiculous

two personal fouls and one on an INT that would have won it.

dickheads

PhillyPhreak54

A TD drive by Rodgers to end it would be swell.

PhillyPhreak54

My Daily Nut Kick:

5-team ML Parlay
Yankees
Braves
Reds
Rays
Twins

4-team Parlay
Braves -1.5
Rays -1.5
Mariners ML