the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

youre gonna be out like everyone else on that dumb first game between osweiller and cook
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Isn't it pick four games? I don't remember. Or is it pick all playoff games?

Btw the dude who won $900k in the Super? Starbucks barista

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/18397787/starbucks-barista-claims-900000-westgate-las-vegas-supercontest

MDS

its like a survival for all the playoff games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Right but you have to pick all four

MDS

yea you have to get each one right to move onto the next

you and i will not be winning

PhillyPhreak54

Oh so it's not 3-1 and move onto next weekend? Only 4-0's go?

MDS

you have to win each game to move onto the next

PhillyPhreak54

They should not force us to pick that shtein game

I'll prob take the points

MDS

how else you can you do it....youre lucky theres a thing for the losers outside the top 40. quit whining and choose between osweiller and cook

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i actually like the texans....raiders dont have any healthy bodies left and texans have the better defense. obrien isnt going to let osweiller do anything. its gonna be a dreadful game to watch.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 02, 2017, 09:38:50 PM
6th for $1500 ain't too bad Havas. Good shtein

also ma dooks won the bowl pool....big weekend for the havas'
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

NFL: 4-6
NCAA: 3-2
NBA: 1-3

Miami +11.5 loss
Green Bay -4.5 win

PhillyPhreak54

NFL: 5-7
NCAA: 4-2
NBA: 1-3

Clemson +6.5 win
Clemson ML +195 win

Vegas got smoked tonight too. MGM had three six figure bets on the Tigers

PhillyPhreak54

NFL: 5-7
NCAA: 6-2
NBA: 2-4

I waited too long on the ATL spread so I didn't play a normal sized bet. I have them -6.5 for a half bet.

Did toy around with some props though

Atlanta -6.5 win
Safety YES +1000 win
FG o46.5 -115 loss
Richardson u3 catches +110 loss
Rawls o1.5 catches +150 loss
Julio 1H TD YES +175 win
Atlanta -1 2H win

Houston +16
Hopkins 1H TD +500
Osweiler no INT +180