The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Oh look.. They signed one already. Chandler Catanzaro.  Never heard of him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

He sucks.

Missed alot of kiicks for Arizona and the Jets

Eagaholic

Giants 2019 1st round pick Deandre Baker formally charged with 4 counts of robbery with a firearm.

Quote...Baker is accused of pulling a gun at the house party where gambling was taking place and, with accomplices, robbing four men of cash and jewelry: $12,400 in cash and $61,100 in watches, to be exact, per the original arrest warrant.

Baker also allegedly told one of his accomplices to shoot one of the alleged victims, though his accomplice did not shoot
Along with Guice, nice to see 2 in division rivals loose high draft picks in the same day. Except of course that it would be unsurprising to see dallas try to sign either of them.

MDS

high school harry joe judge thinking hes coaching lansdale catholic, making his team run laps when they mess up

kinda miss the giants being good, its more fun when they are
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

QuoteThe NFL takes great care to certify any and all playing surfaces before each game. Notwithstanding those efforts, concerns have emerged regarding the turf at MetLife Stadium in the aftermath of multiple lower-leg injuries suffered by members of the San Francisco 49ers.

Per a league source, the NFL's field operations department will take a closer look at the situation based on the concerns raised by the 49ers.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like Jones got tripped up again.

Eagaholic

Looks like Saquan was just showing Jones his technique of how to put one foot down and THEN the other.

Diomedes

I'm not following closely enough to have a read on it, maybe someone here can say:  What the farg is up with Golden Tate?  His wife is online arguing that he's getting open and he did something--I don't know what--during their last game about not getting the ball?  Is this guy a shteinhead?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I haven't paid close attention either - but yeah, that's the gist.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

SD

Geowhizzer

I guess this is as good a place as any to put this... Apparently, Strahan finally got "the procedure."

https://twitter.com/michaelstrahan/status/1376977826029637632

:=) -->  ;D

Edit: ... unless it is an April Fool's Day setup...  :sly :paranoid