What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

RHCP, QOTSA and Matisyahu r the only bands that sound good.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

weekly treat:

showbiz and ag
next level remix

arguably dj premiers best beat...drums that will knock your teeth out...maybe THE song that best represents the boom bap era...

btw for those that have seen 8 mile you might recognize the beat as one of the intrumentals that was played in the final battle scene

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0S81Q882QJACS3BSOQD65OXO2V

bonus track

sould of mischief 'cabfare'...nicely flips a sample from the theme music for the tv show 'taxi'

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0HGX4E9K2AX1O3QI060QLQTTZP
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

im bored so heres one more...some classic 70's soul for that ass

cornelius brothers & sister rose

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3UCW3LB70GB6A1FDEBKSHTWHEZ

mussa

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

Pharcyde - A Bazarre Ride To The Pharcyde
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

Mad-Lad

Manowar & Iron Maiden.

Some times i need to hear tracks about the white man enslaving the native americans and the Spirit Horse of the Cherokee prevailing.

mussa

3 songs off of G N R Chinese Democracy have leaked.

"Better" -   sounds pretty good after the beginning is kind of cheesy.
"There Was A Time " cheesey just cheese
" I.R.S" - again a cheesy kinda hip-hop drum line in beginning, but decent afterwards

sounds kind of confused as to where they want to go musically.  its a leak, could improve or just get worse. who knows with Axel

The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes - single off of new album - Jack White's side project. A 4 piece band instead of 2 in White Stripes - interesting.  pretty good.

Ben Harper - Both Sides of the Gun, new release, not too impressed so far, but only have listened quarter of the one disc.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

I can't stop listening to Dylan's "Love and Theft" lately.  Damn fine album. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Wingspan

the three that i keep rotating right now

Rocco DeLuca - I trust you to kill me
Johnny Cash - Live at Folsom Prison
Tom Waits - Rain Dogs
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

for the hip-hop heads.....

ghostface killahs new johnson drops tuesday and target is hawking it for seven bucks...

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=8-3/qid=1143213254/ref=sr_8_3/601-9666514-9736134?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B000E97HB2

Wingspan

you can get johnsons on 13th street for $5
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.