What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

All I said was "Matt Schobel" and he lost it...  :-\
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Zanshin

You should think about sheltering your kid from the harsh realities of life until he hits one or so.

mussa

that little brat should be crying about Schoboat...he'll crash down the wall and grab that little brat and SCAMPER for 76
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Feva

Quote from: Zanshin on March 14, 2006, 11:39:40 AM
You should think about sheltering your kid from the harsh realities of life until he hits one or so.

Hey, the sooner he learns that the world is cold, and that Eagles FA is even colder... the better.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Rome

Listening to the Cure this morning... actually, I'm listening to a mixed playlist on the iPod.

Man, I'm a hungover motherfarger this morning.

:-[ :P :'(

stalker

Kid Rock- Made in Detroit
Old and in the Way
Jerry Garcia, David Grissman- The Pizza Tapes
King Crimson- In the Court of the Crimson King

But mainly listening to Sirius Satelite Radio
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

Geowhizzer

I'm listening to the weeping and gnashing of teeth of 18 student taking their state standardized test.  >:D

Syracuse

Howard Stern on Sirius. Great call, SD. :yay
I am an agent of chaos

stalker

Quote from: Syracuse on March 15, 2006, 10:49:53 AM
Howard Stern on Sirius. Great call, SD. :yay

Howard 100- All Stern all day!!

Outfargingstanding!!

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

stalker

Quote from: Sun_Mo on March 15, 2006, 11:03:53 AM
Howie the Hypocrite

He has the right according to his contract to be off every Friday. He has taken off less than half. He's actually working for free. His show is supposed to be 4 hours. He works 5+ most days. Also, most HS junkies love the Friday Show.

ice grillin you

He's actually working for free

thats funny

i think sun hates howard stern more than i hate the taterskins
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

i just hate phonies, and he's the biggest of them all.

phattymatty

i've never know anyone to hate howard as much as you, yet have a man-crush on O&A who owe their whole schtick to him.  granted, howard lost some funniness the last few years with all the FCC legal crap and his crusade against them, but he's given me laughs since i was in grade school so i gotta love him still.

SunMo

everyone just writest O&A off as Howard clones, but it's not really true.  it's true that Howard opened up the gates for "shock jocks"  but all he does is sex and stippers.  O&A are so much more than that.  and during the same 10 year period where Howard admitted to doing "subpar radio" due to the FCC rules, O&A made their names with the same rules.

Howard made his name by being the guy who would do anything and take on anybody.  then, when O&A are coming up, instead of being that guy he was, he turns into a Hoyda and gags them so they can't talk about him.  that's just silly.