Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 09, 2021, 09:29:10 PM
I hate Acuña. farg him.

Hoskins should've scooped it and now Bohm is too far in.

No bueno.

dont be jelly they got a HOF player and we got not a HOF player
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I told my girl, who couldn't be less interested in baseball if she tried, he's a guy you love on your squad but hate on another.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 09, 2021, 09:30:37 PM
I told my girl, who couldn't be less interested in baseball if she tried, he's a guy you love on your squad but hate on another.

i love great players regardless of what team theyre on. its certainly more fun if theyre on your team but its not like that dork nimmo galloping around the field and sprinting to first on a walk. acuna is for real better than anyone the phils have had other than schmidt, tough to player hate against a player
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I prefer if he was on Detroit or something.

MDS

chipper i hated...smug white guy face on top of being a MAGA idiot. acuna is fun to watch. dude just busted it for an infield hit in the 8th inning of game thats over. cant hate.

Don Ho

Quote from: TAFKASD on April 09, 2021, 09:11:35 PM
Girardi blunder

WTF was that?  Joe G. very underwhelming as a manager so far. 

Wheeler looked like Nola on Wednesday - lost, dazed, confused, spent , and we're one week in.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

I had no idea acuna hit homers like that...

First 320 games:

Mantle
.299/.384/.500, 49 HR, 18 SB

Mays
.307/.382/.563, 68 HR, 20 SB

Aaron
.300/.346/.504, 47 HR, 5 SB

Bonds
.250/.332/.473, 54 HR, 77 SB

Griffey Jr.
.286/.353/.451, 40 HR, 38 SB

Trout
.319/.405/.548, 58 HR, 85 SB

Acuna Jr.
.283/.372/.545, 84 HR, 63 SB

Soto
.296/.417/.555, 69 HR, 24 SB
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the phillies paid $330 million for a generation talent and there are 2 players significantly better than him in their own division

QB Eagles

That's life when you haven't drafted and developed a single position player star in nearly 20 years.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 10, 2021, 12:39:32 PM
the phillies paid $330 million for a generation talent and there are 2 players significantly better than him in their own division

is he even better than bohm this year? there's a legit chance he isn't

MDS

overall? bohm is a pretty rancid defender and bryce has a cannon + better speed. just pure offense it could be very close.

i like bohm and think he could be quite good but its just unfair for him to be your good young player when they have sixto, soto/turner and acuna. at least the degrom is over 30.

ice grillin you

the point is it is less outrageous to ask if bohm will be better than harper than if freeman will be better than acuna

ice grillin you

if youve never seen a baseball game be over in the first inning with no runs scored then turn on the phillies game cause if they dont score it is a mortal lock they lose this game

ice grillin you