ice grillin you

nasty that inning....woof
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 06, 2021, 08:53:07 PM
nasty that inning....woof

if he ever fully buys into being a RP he can do this. but he still thinks hes one start away from being max scherzer
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

There's the VV we all know and loathe.

ice grillin you

that is mostly on giradi....how was no one up

PhillyPhreak54

VV is one inning guy.

Bad move Joe

MDS

seems like they were trying to say away from brogdon/coonrod/kintzler. bradley-neris for 8-9. hale is the long man or on mop up. alvarado unavailable.

if kintzler was gonna come in anyway he needed to be up earlier, yup. after he lost farging kevin pillar that needed to be it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Unraveling.

If they come back tonight fire up the parade floats

MDS

brandon nimmo sprinting to first after a walk and having a goofy smile after a routine catch. utterly detestable

Geowhizzer

For some reason that smile irritated me, too. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 06, 2021, 09:26:11 PM
VV is one inning guy.

Bad move Joe

he was too good in his first inning to not run out there so I can't hate on giradi for that but someone has to be up if not ready after the second walk and neither happened

MDS

VV cant survive as a 1 inning guy. hes just a headcase who looks great one frame and cant throw a strike the next. thats just who he is. but it was a 1 run game, joe needed to be more aggressive in taking him out. who gives a farg about kintzler's arm. i understand being careful with brogdon.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 06, 2021, 09:58:53 PM
brandon nimmo sprinting to first after a walk and having a goofy smile after a routine catch. utterly detestable

He's a cornier version of Hunter Pence.

Hate the guy

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 06, 2021, 09:25:35 PM
that is mostly on giradi....how was no one up

Totally 100% on Joe G.  We all know what VV is capable of, way north on the imploding chart.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Another joke, Roman Quinn.

Well they should have lost last night and they should have won tonight, wash.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.