Nick Sirianni - Head Coach

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 21, 2021, 02:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: Dre Day on January 21, 2021, 03:30:42 PM
Quote from: Rome on January 21, 2021, 02:54:56 PM
I'm still hyped about Biden.  I'll get around to caring about this hire eventually.

Same

Weird, because that was also a "well at least he's not ____" choice.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Wonder if he will talk about eating peoples knee caps like Dan Campbell

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Are millennials ruining NFL coaching?

Don Ho

Praying Eric Bieniemy gets the Houston gig and crushes it!  I have no emotion at all about this hire.  He may be the greatest guy ever, don't know shtein about him other than the Mount Union connection. Hope he stocked up on baby wipes to clean Ginger's butt. This town would have embraced Bieniemy. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

I don't think anyone is going to succeed in Houston with that ownership. We can probably put them safely on the Detroit/Cincy/Washington list.

General_Failure

Josh McCown is in the running for the Texans job. Even he didn't want anything to do with Wentz.

PhillyPhreak54

Sounds like Colts DB coach Jonathan Gannon will be the DC

MDS

lurie building out his dream all white staff
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

From what I've read he is supposed to be good

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure