Nick Sirianni - Head Coach

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 21, 2021, 02:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

gannon is the dc
bringing some white dope with him to be the passing game coordinator
duce is gone
keeping stout

stout thing is good but otherwise kind of underwhelming staff thus far. giving his 2 colts buddies huge jobs, both of whom are of course white because yes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Good for Duce he's paid his dues and deserves a chance

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

First post will be updated with staff hires/retentions

Tracy Rocker hired as DL coach

Curtis Modkins is being interviewed for OC. He's been the Denver RB coach

Also interviewing is Chargers OC Shane Steichen

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 24, 2021, 11:31:44 PM
First post will be updated with staff hires/retentions

Tracy Rocker hired as DL coach - NOT WHITE

Curtis Modkins is being interviewed for OC. He's been the Denver RB coach - NOT WHITE

Also interviewing is Chargers OC Shane Steichen - SUCKS ASS
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 25, 2021, 08:37:37 AM
Shane Steichen hired as OC

I like this move. Chargers offense was lit last year and he turned Herbert - who many thought was going to be a bust - into a top level qb as a rookie.

Rome

MDS

i dont care if they win 100 super bowls with these guys its unbelievable that in 2021 you have an all white coach/coordinator lineup

maybe the STC is black but jesus this is so farging bad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Don Ho