Week 17 - Giants: One Win To Rule Them All

Started by MDS, December 22, 2019, 08:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Playing through injuries hasn't worked out great for this team, but at least it's only one or two games.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Shoot it up with toradol and cortisone and roll

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 23, 2019, 03:10:13 PM
Shoot it up with toradol and cortisone and roll

Ribs are tricky but as someone who's received both shots yea they work (cortisone more so than tordal)

Rome

Cortisone is a miracle drug especially for old fargers like me, Don & Geo.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Quote from: General_Failure on December 23, 2019, 03:00:29 PM
Playing through injuries hasn't worked out great for this team, but at least most it's only one or two games.

MDS

i wanted seattle but after watching cuzzo stink up the joint and zimmer go 1970s conservative hs coach....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Seattle or SF is the opponent if I'm not mistaken

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on December 23, 2019, 07:49:08 PM
Cortisone is a miracle drug especially for old fargers like me, Don & Geo.

I've had it in my knees several times. Great drug. I've never had toradol. But I did have a bad reaction to the cortisone once. shtein hurt so bad I wanted my leg amputated lol

Broken ribs suck though. So damn painful

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

"nothing wrong with a six hour hard on" -- your mom
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Cowboys game is on TV here

I'm gonna have to go bootleg stream today. I don't feel like going to a bar.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54