Jay Ajayi, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, October 31, 2017, 09:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

They're 7-1 and now arguably better for a fourth round pick, which, Eagles draft braintrust aside, is obvious crapshoot territory. In dreamville, would I hope for a clear upgrade at T in trade for that? Sure. If it was a shtein trade, I'd say so. Is this a huge difference maker? Probably not. Could it be A difference maker at some point? Sure. Not a homer assessment. To use your bullet analogy...they went hunting and hit something instead of using that bullet to shoot blindly at something else later. They ate today, so whatever. I'm not losing sleep over the fourth rounder. I mean, they're playing a FA over the fourth rounder they actually picked last year.

SD

According to Lombardi he'd be surprised if this is the only move the Eagles made today. Said every team he talks to has something involving the Eagles.

Zanshin

They're going to trade Wentz and Cox for a backup Tackle, then sign Kaepernick. Heard it here first. IGY will miss Cox a little, but be happy that they held onto that fourth.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 31, 2017, 10:40:55 AM
put a sauce pan of fantasy football mentality over high heat then sprinkle a pinch of homerism and you have a delicious version of most of the reactions to this trade

Remember when I said that I could post a thousand different instances of you trolling it up in here?

Here's another example. 

QB Eagles

In an alternate universe where the Dolphins O line coach wasn't snorting yay with hookers, I wonder if this trade happens.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on October 31, 2017, 10:54:22 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 31, 2017, 10:40:55 AM
put a sauce pan of fantasy football mentality over high heat then sprinkle a pinch of homerism and you have a delicious version of most of the reactions to this trade

Remember when I said that I could post a thousand different instances of you trolling it up in here?

Here's another example. 

I actually thought this was some of his best work.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 31, 2017, 10:54:23 AM
In an alternate universe where the Dolphins O line coach wasn't snorting yay with hookers, I wonder if this trade happens.

probably still does...gase seems like he really dislikes the guy....i mean he wasnt even playing him on third downs anymore....plus hes a free agent in about a year....seems like it was just a case of them trying to get anything for a guy they didnt like who has potentially long lasting knee issues
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

ice grillin you

pretty good breakdown from a miami guy on why the trade from a dolphins perspective.....howie probably banking on player whisperer doug to get him under control

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article181846146.html

MDS

miami FO leaking shtein to make this sound better to their fans

not doubting ajayi was probably a pain but you gotta figure a winning culture will keep that under control. gase is also a dictatorial type of coach whereas doug p is your best bud
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 31, 2017, 11:16:46 AM
but you gotta figure a winning culture will keep that under control.

he should do fantastic with the eagles then

Zanshin

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 31, 2017, 11:19:21 AM
Quote from: MDS on October 31, 2017, 11:16:46 AM
but you gotta figure a winning culture will keep that under control.

he should do fantastic with the eagles then

Tomahawk

No pic? Oh well it was stupid anyway

Zanshin

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 31, 2017, 11:26:35 AM

No pic? Oh well it was stupid anyway

Are you talking to me? Pic worked for me. If so, here's a special one just for you.

Tomahawk

Lol no...not to you. Tried to post a negative nancy pic but it didn't take