Skins Eat icehole

Started by phattymatty, November 12, 2013, 11:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

LBIggle

me and a couple buddies decided to get last minute tickets to the game.

any recommendations on accommodations around there? also any recommendations on shtein to do before and after.  haven't been to fedex yet not even sure how far away from center city it is really.

ice grillin you

its a wasteland...theres nothing anything near it that is worth going to....id stay in or towards Baltimore and go out there afterwards....before hand there isn't anything to do but tailgate....but know that the gates don't open until four hrs before the game...which is three hours less than the nfl allows....also there is no cash parking....if you didn't get a parking pass with your tickets youll have to scalp one for usually 70-90 bucks.....lil danni is the best
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

LBIggle

sounds promising..i feel dirty even putting money in snyders pockets.   will probably grab a hotel with a shuttle close to the stadium. 

got any recommendations to take the metro to after the game?

ice grillin you

Quote from: LBIggle on December 19, 2014, 10:36:53 PM
will probably grab a hotel with a shuttle close to the stadium. 

got any recommendations to take the metro to after the game?

first of all if you aren't tailgating and  wanna go out after the game id get the hotel near where you are going to end up....not near the stadium...get a hotel downtown dc....then after the game take the train back downtown and there are a million places to go out....dc is wack to me but matty would highly disagree and have mad recommendations
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous