i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Here are mine:

5.  NCAA subregional
6.  Spring Training (Multiple times)
20.  Stanley Cup playoffs
22.  Cubs game at Wrigley (if you are a baseball fan at all, DO THIS)
35.  MLB Opening Day
62.  Midnight Madness
63.  Big 5 game at the Palestra
76.  Beach volleyball
88.  Monday Night Football (unfortunately, it was in Miami, so I don't know if it counts)
91.  Little League game (and I have a feeling that I will do this much more in the future)
100.  Harlem Globetrotters

Ones I want to see
1.  Summer Olympics (I did see the US Women's Volleyball Team scrimmage when in Colorado Springs for a conference.  Still have a signed ball somewhere.)
4.  World Series (Closest was an NLCS game in 1997 between the Braves and Marlins.  Tired for WS tickets that year and in 2003, but got shut out.)
7.  NFL Conference Championship - IN PHILADELPHIA
16.  Hall of Fame induction - maybe IGY and I can go when Ryan Howard is inducted
37.  Frozen Four - would be a blast.  I've been to a college tournament down here that teams travel for - would love to see the big tourney
43.  MLB All-Star game - if only they hadn't jaked the game away from Miami, this may already be done.
54.  Packers game- hopefully to see the Eagles blast the Favre out of Green Bay
85.  Raiders game - hopefully to see the Eagles put skeletal Al Davis out of our misery
88.  Monday Night Football - IN PHILADELPHIA

One I've been to not on the list, but pretty cool:

NIT Championship at MSG in 2005 (When St. Joe's played)

phattymatty

cool list, i thought i would have more.

2. World Cup
9. Wimbledon
10. Tour de France mountain stage
30. U.S. Open tennis
42. An NBA game from courtside (not really, the best i've had is row 2 at a wizards/-t-wolves game)
62. Midnight Madness
64. Camp out for tickets
88. "Monday Night Football"
91. Little League game
100. A Harlem Globetrotters game

and i feel like i was at one of the eagles NFCC losses but can't remember.

Wingspan

4. The World Series - 1980, 1983, 1993
5. NCAA subregional - Last year in 2006
6. Spring training - 2002
7. NFL conference championship - 2001 in St Louis
13. NBA Finals - 2001 in Philly
15. Red Sox-Yankees game- 1988
16. Hall of Fame induction - Was there for Mike Schmidt's induction with my dad.
20. The Stanley Cup playoffs - 1997 cup finals
22. Cubs game in the Wrigley bleachers - 1998 vs Phils
35. MLB Opening Day -  Probably about 12 times by now
43. Baseball All-Star Game - 1996 at the Vet
64. Camp out for tickets - 2000 NFL Playoffs (when Reid gave everyone donuts and coffee) numerous concerts when in college.
88. "Monday Night Football" - strange, last year vs carolina was the first monday night game i was ever at
100. A Harlem Globetrotters game - when i was 6

11. Premier League Soccer game - While i havent been to an English Premier League...I was at a Barcelona vs Real madrid Match when in spain 2 years ago.

1. Summer Olympics - I will be at the 2008 games in Beijing, wife and I are working on this now.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

I've been to a lot of those events but I'm too lazy to check them and write them down.

Father Demon

I'll give this a shot:

20. The Stanley Cup playoffs
34. The All-Africa Amputee Football Tournament  - Just kidding.  But this sounds like a hoot.
42. An NBA game from courtside Long, long time ago.
48. Triple Crown Surfing. While living in Hawaii, we spent a day up there during this.  Awesome.
64. Camp out for tickets. 
75. Racing at Saratoga. Close to the in-laws house, and it isn't all it's cracked up to be.
76. Beach volleyball. A Jose sponsored event in Hawaii.  Nice bodies on them chicks.
88. "Monday Night Football". Twice.  Once in Philly in the blizzard against the Packers.  yeah, that sucked.  And once in St. Louis.
91. Little League game
100. A Harlem Globetrotters game
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on June 27, 2007, 03:02:13 PM
I've been to a lot of those events but I'm too lazy to check them and write them down.

2nd

Feva

I haven't been to shtein.

17. Michigan-Ohio State football
62. Midnight Madness
88. Monday Night Football
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i dont even know if youre interested but being in ga do you have any connects to masters tickets feva

Rome

Quote48. Triple Crown Surfing. While living in Hawaii, we spent a day up there during this.  Awesome.

I've been on the North Shore for that.  It's amazing watching those guys surf pipeline in contest situations.  You have to have balls the size of coconuts even to paddle out much less take off on one of those monsters.

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 28, 2007, 08:05:57 AM
i dont even know if youre interested but being in ga do you have any connects to masters tickets feva

Our Sports Dept. gets credentials to be there and cover it whenever it's here.  The sports anchor (another Eagles fan) offered me a credential to go with them but I was out of town that weekend.

Other than that... naw, not really.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on June 28, 2007, 08:16:07 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 28, 2007, 08:05:57 AM

Our Sports Dept. gets credentials to be there and cover it whenever it's here.  The sports anchor (another Eagles fan) offered me a credential to go with them but I was out of town that weekend.

Other than that... naw, not really.

I'll go next time you snag an extra ticket.  Thanks in advance.

Rome

I had the opportunity to go to the Masters back in 2000 but I had to pass also because of a previous commitment.  Of all times to schedule a vacation I had to choose that week.  I will say that of all the sporting events I'd like to attend, (other than seeing the Eagles win a Super Bowl in person) The Masters pretty much tops the list.

ice grillin you