2020 Draft Discussion

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 06, 2020, 11:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Who do you want?

Eagles are picking 21st.

Comp picks to be announced later but they are projected to get three which would give them 10 total picks.

General_Failure

They need a big receiver. They need a fast receiver. They need a big corner. And somehow they still need a farging pass rusher. If they draft OL again then somebody needs to be fired.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Best player available who is a not a QB, RB, TE, or special teamer.

Don Ho

Agree with GF, can they for once get it right with a first round receiver!  No more Freddie, Kenny Jackson, Nellie, get a dominant contributing receiver.  No more OL!  Big V and Pryor as mentioned in an earlier thread developing nicely.  They moved up to get Dillard, ok show us what you got.  Lower picks and FA for some OL depth. 

I'd be happy with a stud corner.  If Howie screws this up he needs to be tarred and feathered in public because the draft is loaded with stud shut down cornerbacks and good receivers.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

No way pimp comes back does he? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I think him and Alshon are back because of the money tied to them.

But yeah - I want Jeudy from Bama

Tomahawk

QB....Wentz is an injury prone Hoyda

MDS

the draft is stupid and it shouldnt exist, but with that said the eagles should take 100 wide outs

cover your tracks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

speaking strictly about round 1 only...

i would list WR as the biggest need but not the biggest draft need just because they are so hit or miss in the draft....i would rather try and trade for one or dive into FA altho i have no idea how strong a FA WR class it is...if they do go draft WR and hank ruggs somehow made it to them id take a shot at him just because of the massive play making upside and his return potential

other wise id put CB first then DE....they have great depth at CB but what they need is a true CB1 and you are only getting that in round 1 if thats even possible where they pick
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Which 30 year old speed receiver do they bring in next year?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Well he's got to have a laundry list of injuries to qualify.

Diomedes

I think "30 year old" covers that part.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Other than his brain Antonio Brown is a pretty healthy 31 year old.

Munson

AJ Green will probably be available
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Quote from: Munson on January 10, 2020, 08:10:59 PM
AJ Green will probably be available

Eagles won't have the money for him or Cooper. Too many teams with way more to spend have similar need at WR.

Best realistic WR they could swing for is maybe Breshad Perriman.