Week 4 - Commanders: Clean Living

Started by MDS, September 25, 2023, 10:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I think I recall the bleeds last year being about 1600-1800 minimum a day or two before the game

MDS

its def cheaper than that in the lot before the game. i dont know when romey bought it, but im guessing you couldve got in last year anywhere from a grand to 1500. and that was a desirable SB in a desirable location.

04 with the pats 3rd in 4 years, so their fans were over it. it was just whatever eagles fans were willing to go to godforsaken jacksonville
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 28, 2023, 08:59:13 PMI hope they run the Tush Push 10x on Sunday.

The amount of crybabying about it is out of control.

Add J6 Jack DelRio to the chorus of whiners
Agreed, though I call it the ass blast and there is a movement afoot to change it to the brotherly shove, which I like .

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 28, 2023, 08:59:13 PMI hope they run the Tush Push 10x on Sunday.

The amount of crybabying about it is out of control.

Add J6 Jack DelRio to the chorus of whiners

i think all qb sneaks should be outlawed period....its a stupid boring waste of a play...if the eagles running it 10x sunday from the one means they score 100 pts im not going to complain but in general it should go
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Maybe other teams should sign stronger guys to play D-line?  Crazy thought.

Diomedes

I love the play...pays homage to Rugby, which American Football drew from heavily...and it's not even automatic.  Not every team can do it.  Football is a game of mashing.  Outlawing the Brotherly Shove would be a travesty. 

You don't like it?  Stop them. Either on the shove, or earlier, so it's not an option.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Hey, the Bucs stopped it once, and I truly believe 90% of this success is hurt's incredible strength. Sorry NFL, little Kenny Gainwell of even Swift is not much assistance bowling through 350 lb linemen.  Maybe the rest of the league better head to Japan and start signing Sumo wrestlers.  I love the play!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep don't like it then stop it.

That's what people say when guys showboat or score a lot.

It's a football play. Maybe teams should load up the G-C-G gaps even more? Take a risk of selling out. But they don't do the Eagles should continue.

MDS

the play is objectively stupid but the fact that everyone is in their feelings about it makes it all the more fun to run over and over

the comp committee couldve outlawed it last year and didnt. womp womp
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I think listening to Peter King gets the vapors about it may be the best of all of the detractors.

Between him with that and how triggered Chris Simms is by Jalen overall it's fun to watch them cry.

Eagaholic

Quote from: phattymatty on September 29, 2023, 12:31:02 PMMaybe other teams should sign stronger guys to play D-line?  Crazy thought.
Before too long DT may find itself alone at the top of the defense hierarchy. Dallas spent their 1st rounder on a NT trying to catch up with the rest of our division, which is pretty stout through the interior Dline.

Diomedes

Can you carry a ball carrier? 

Washington could do a the Hogback play...put their QB (name?) on someones back and run into the hole!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Also...I'll be missing this game.  Celebration of life for an OG.  Hoping the bar will have the game on so I can spy the score from time to time..

PhillyPhreak54

Quez
Sydney Brown
McKee
Penny
Evans
Steen
Ojomo

Inactives

Hope to see them punish Howell and create some turnovers.

Would be nice for Hurts to have a get right game too but that Wash DL is fierce. OL better be on point.

Eagles 27
Commies 10

PhillyPhreak54

Gonna get roasted by McLaurin on quick shtein because they play so far off coverage