Week 3 - Bucs: Show Me The Coast

Started by MDS, September 15, 2023, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The last time we went to a Birds game in Tampa the tickets were like $150 each for club seats.  Not so much now. 

And that shot is underselling the pervasive Trumper scum in this hell hole of a state. 

Don Ho

When are you moving to Hawaii Romey so we can surf and you can help me coach soccer?  Not a worry in the world in the water, varsity soccer?  Not so much.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quez
McKee
Ojomo
Goodrich
Giant Killa
Steen
Albert O

Those are the inactives. Bradberry must gonna be in the slot a lot tonight on Godwin. Allen and Mann up from the PS.

Bucs are without Kancey and Davis on defense. Two big pieces for them.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Birds lose tonight.  They're not that gooa team yet.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

The three great certainties of life:  death, taxes, and Igy picking against the Eagles.

I think they pull out a win, but my blood pressure will be through the roof.

Eagles 24
Bucs 21

ice grillin you

OL dominated that drive until the play it mattered....kelce got his shtein pushed in
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Sonofabitch

Such a good drive and then that

Don Ho

4th & 2, Strongest QB in the league and you give it to the midget up the middle.  Nice.

PhillyPhreak54

Anything but the old run up the gut on that down and distance please.

I mean come on

Don Ho

Sure looked like that pass hit what's his name, #13 right in the grill on third down, defender didn't do shtein.

MDS

theyre going to do these live looks ins to the other game and do split screens

prepare to be annoyed
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho