Week 11 - Cowboys: Wentz v. Prescott II

Started by MDS, November 12, 2017, 09:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Holy shtein I can't wait till they win a Super Bowl so all these "great memories" fade into obscurity. 

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 17, 2017, 08:14:44 AM
also it wasnt a game winner or anything but randall carl banks has to be on any list of all time great eagle moments

randall - barnett 99 yarder where he ducked under bruce smith with his back turned >> that play

and i mean the banks play was unreal but for randall to get out of a bruce smith sack on nothing but feel, then throw a bomb to freddy barnett...i dont know
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

eh imo theres not even a comparison

at buffalo in a game no one saw and that they lost doesnt have the same cache as monday night against the giants in what was essentially the play that put randall on the map...it was kind of like joels game against the lakers

you were too young to remember but you also cant undrestimate how epic the nfce was back then....the rivalries at the time were just off the charts and the eagles were the ugly ducking trying to make a name for themselves behind buddy and randall and that night they did it as significant dogs at home

also ive never seen anyone get hit and contorted the way he did by banks and not go down...much less then throw a td
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

the ultimate weapon. still one of my all-time favs.

reading back on all these memories and knowing I was at so many of those games growing up, with my dad and then with my friends after I took over the season tickets. damn I still remember montgomery running to our endzone against the cowboys in the nfccg. the vet was shaking before he even hit the 20yard line.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 17, 2017, 12:08:08 AM
Wasn't important at all, but the Snow Bowl might have been the most fun I've had watching an Eagle game in the last 5 years. It's that kind of shtein that prevents being a Philly fan from being pure misery.

Yeah, very fun to watch on teevee, probably pure gold to be there.

smeags

I didn't go to that game and still regret it.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 17, 2017, 08:06:21 AM
i was actually at the jaws to quick 99 yards in OT game....that was amazing

Was there with my old man, we were in the endzone Jaws threw the ball from. I was only 9, one of my earliest memories of an Eagles game.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

smeags

ice grillin you

thats one of those games where a 65 thousand seat stadium somehow had 150 thousand people there that day
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

92 MNF game against Dallas at the Vet was banging. Eagles best the pants off dem boys. But then lost to them in their 2nd reg season matchup. And again in the playoffs. And Dallas won the chip. Sad.

Still a fun game though... at the time.

MDS

ive been to 2 real eagles/cowboys games

- helemetless jason witten
- disgraceful home opener in chips last year

good shtein.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Hmmm....now that you got me thinking about it, that 92 game might be the last Dallas game I've been to.

smeags

MDS

https://twitter.com/JClarkNBCS/status/931580886440701952

nfl did a top 10 moments. left out
-james willis
-44-6
-lito 101 yd return
-bounty bowl

they also edited the 4th and 1 jawn to make it seem like gary anderson's kick was a walk off, when it wasnt