Keeper League 13 - Sassy Rules

Started by Sgt PSN, July 18, 2013, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

While we're at it, we settled on 8:30pm on Tuesday, right?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on August 31, 2013, 06:40:29 AM
Where/how do I make my payment?

You'll be sending me your money at the end of the season.  I accept PayPal. 

Munson

That's kind of you to offer to forward SD's money to me, Sarge
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Tomahawk

Couple questions:
I'm assuming only the commish can add my keeper players. It says I have until 3 on Sunday to add my keepers. Marshawn Lynch is currently assigned to Astroglide.

What is the draft order?

How do we draft, is it through Yahoo or are we posting our picks here?

You can select your own keepers, but that's already done. The draft results show you kept Ashlon Jeffery, Marshawn Lynch, Dez Bryant, and Matthew Stafford. Draft results show the draft order as well....you will have the first pick in the non-snaking draft. Thank jeebus the draft is through yahoo because it would literally take weeks if we posted our picks here. Payment is sent directly to the winner at the end of the season.

Sgt PSN

Rusty actually prefers it if you give him the money in advance. 

Tomahawk

Forgot about that. Rusty, I lost the address you sent last year. Please provide it so I can forward payment.

SD

Quote from: Tomahawk on August 31, 2013, 11:24:18 AM
Couple questions:
I'm assuming only the commish can add my keeper players. It says I have until 3 on Sunday to add my keepers. Marshawn Lynch is currently assigned to Astroglide.

What is the draft order?

How do we draft, is it through Yahoo or are we posting our picks here?

You can select your own keepers, but that's already done. The draft results show you kept Ashlon Jeffery, Marshawn Lynch, Dez Bryant, and Matthew Stafford. Draft results show the draft order as well....you will have the first pick in the non-snaking draft. Thank jeebus the draft is through yahoo because it would literally take weeks if we posted our picks here. Payment is sent directly to the winner at the end of the season.

Day of the draft, what section am I accessing to make my picks? How will I know when someone else makes their pick? Will it update automatically or will I have to hit refresh? Is there a time limit to make your picks?

PhillyPhreak54

There'll be a link that says "your league is drafting now" click on it and its all automated. Yes there is a time limit...2:00

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Tomahawk

SD, the link to enter the draft application will appear at 7:45. From what I understand, using your phone or tablet to draft farging sucks so use a laptop if you have one.

Zanshin

Quote from: SunMo on September 02, 2013, 10:54:57 AM
the draft is still set for 8:15, z

I saw, but last check everyone was cool with 8:30. I'll do it either way but the extra 15 minutes would help me.

SD

Quote from: Tomahawk on September 02, 2013, 12:37:10 PM
SD, the link to enter the draft application will appear at 7:45. From what I understand, using your phone or tablet to draft farging sucks so use a laptop if you have one.

Thanks...I'm using my laptop and I already know who my pick is.

hbionic

Ok, Tuesday night, 8:15pm eastern, right?

Also, did we bump up the fee to $28?

Did everyone agree to that (for inflation of course).

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

The live draft is so cool SD...there's a chat room and we can swear and everything.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Just noticed our zesty return yards points thing...whatevs.

When one of your poopy QB's suck it up these first few weeks, Cam/Wilson are on the block
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds