Phillies season 10

Started by MURP, September 24, 2005, 11:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

One more to 30, and it was Victorino.

:P

PhillyPhanInDC

Hmm....gamecast said Rollins stole third, his 39th stolen base.... ???
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on September 24, 2005, 09:57:23 PM

Yahoo says 39, too.

MDS

3-2 loss.

farg.

must win tommorrow. must lose for houston.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on September 24, 2005, 09:57:23 PM

:-D

I thought you meant his hitting streak.  My apologies.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice game last night, shteinholes. >:(

Absolute, total MUST EFFIN' WIN today.

MDS

Yea, no doubt. I've got the DVR at home today, baby. Major flipping back and forth.

BigEd76

MUST end today 1 game back...  :evil

BigEd76

JRoll homers to lead off the game.  30 games and a 1-0 lead  ;D ;D ;D

SD_Eagle5

Utley with an inside the park homerun. Bums up 4-0! Stros down 1-0.

BigEd76

Phils win 6-3

Cubs up 1-0 in the 6th

MDS

Everythings coming up roses......

Eagles_Legendz

SD_Eagle5