Phillies season 9

Started by MURP, September 14, 2005, 09:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Indeed. We need a blowout tonight in our favor. Eric Milton is pitching so I would guess between him pitching and that ballpark everyone will hit a HR. Even Brito.

I hope Billy Wags can get a day to chill, but if they need him... he's got to be ready to go.

Tell your roomate that drinking Red Bull is trendy and he should be embarassed that he was upset that you almost made him spill it. Next time just knock that shtein out of his hand and pimp smack him.

When Uncle Charlie went out to the argue the zesty ump asked him "DO you want to be run?" And Charlie said "You goddamn right" and he tossed him outta there.

Totally f'in awesome...

I LUVE ME SUM DAVID BELL.

MDS

He's a good guy, I would feel bad. Tonight he manned a keg at frat party and got all this beer spilled on him. Poor baby.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Shame on him for not drinking the beer while standing at the keg. I'd be floating that sumbitch if they were dumb enough to tell me to watch a keg.

Anyways...hi ho, hi ho its back to work I go.

Playoffs here we come.

MDS

I'm going tuesday
And getting playoff tickets

Go Sillies!!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 24, 2005, 01:55:57 AM
Anyone have a defribillator I can borrow?

Jeez. What an awesome finish.

I almost did hang myself, Legendz. I was fargin steamin'. I left to go to work and listened to the rest of it on the radio.

So I'm sitting at a stoplight when David Bell hits the HR and I started going apeshtein. The elderly couple stopped next to me looked over, obviously scared and amused at the same time. I looked at Pops and said HELL YEAH, DAVID BELL BABY! and he drove away...ran the red light to get away from me.

I take back every bad thing I've said about Bell this year.

And I saw the highlights and that strike called on Bobby A was 100% pure garbage. Bobby rarely argues but I was glad to see some fire from him.

Totally fargin amazing.

Now they MUST win tomorrow. And let's all say a prayer that Eude Brito has 7 innings of great ball in him. Because other than Ugie and Billy Wags I have NO FAITH in the rest of those fargups in that bullpen.

Amazing, amazing, amazing.

I think Fultz has become reliable recently. 

Good to see that you're alive Phreak.

Hopefully I"ve spelled well enuf with teh amoutn of Miller in my system.

Go Phills.

:yay

WEST is GOD

Be careful with that destiny talk guys. Use it at your own risk.

and I don't mean don't get excited about the Phils because they have a history of choking either.

just be very careful
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

ice grillin you

i swear to god cholly better friggin start howard against the home run machine milton
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

I just listened to Harry Kalas's home run call on Bell's dinger and I nearly peed in my shorts.

God bless MLB.TV.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Avenger on September 23, 2005, 10:46:49 PM
Anyone who wants it, here you go:

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2CEYVY3WRKRCU1LRNJ13ZWL1JE

Larry Anderson in yelling "YES!" in the background is farging classic.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on September 24, 2005, 07:57:50 AM
I just listened to Harry Kalas's home run call on Bell's dinger and I nearly peed in my shorts.

God bless MLB.TV.

Have you seen it anywhere else online? I watched it on SportsRise this morning on CSN, but I wanted to save it to my computer?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 24, 2005, 06:12:54 AM
i swear to god cholly better friggin start howard against the home run machine milton

Inky said he's startin tonight.