Fanduel Thread

Started by SunMo, October 08, 2013, 08:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

And again.....I sit and wait and hope reese's player lays an egg. 

Just about my entire lineup in the $1 league I joined were fantasy busts this week and gave me 108.88 total points, which is good enough for 1161 out of 3351.  So at least I finished in the top half I guess. 

R. Wilson
A. Foster
K. Moreno
T. Smith
P. Garcon
A. Brown
B. Celek
N. Folk
Saints D

Winner scored 186.04:

N. Foles
L. McCoy
K. Moreno
D. Jackson
V. Jackson
D. Moore
J. Finley
A. Henery
Chiefs D

Sgt PSN

Munson

farg you sarge!

Are we gonna do this again this week, and if so, we including the Thursday game or not?
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

I'm off vacation and the Government reopened meaning I'm in this week. I'm assuming sarge won last week.

reese125

https://www.fanduel.com/entry/PRGDPZX?invitedby=reese125&cnl=ba

7 people this week.

$10 entry
1st place $41
2nd place $22

if anyone else other than the people in last week want in let me know and I will resend link. Lets get to 10 people and up the entry fee so we can earn more because these winnings are scraps

Sgt PSN

Or we could keep it simple and everyone just sends me $10 every week.

SD

Reese check your pm

reese125

If everyone is in from last week Im going to make it 8 now since SD's boy wants in. Problem is it brings down the winnings with 8, unless we do a winner takes all or up the ante.

With 8 people, $10 entry top 3 get cash

$36
$22
$14

We go to $25
$90
$55
$35

Let me know

Munson

does fanduel automatically make it so you have to pay top 3 with 8? And are 10 and 25 the only buy ins with no 15 or 20 in between? That seems like stuff they'd be wise to ease up on...

reese125

automatically. you cant change it. $5, $10, $25, $50...and so on

the options for winnings are winner takes all, top 3, or top 1/3rd

Munson

There is definitely a lot of room for improvement in their business model then. At first glance I thought it operated like online poker rooms, but it definitely has a lot more restrictions on it.

I say we still stick with Sarge's plan...do a $25er once a month, $10 the other weeks.

SunMo

i already entered teh other one.  are you going to cancel that?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125