The IGY thread not worthy of a new year thread

Started by General_Failure, January 04, 2013, 08:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we ban ice grillin you?

Yes.
2 (10.5%)
No, this is kinda stupid even for this place.
13 (68.4%)
Yes, and his little dog (MDS) too!
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: January 11, 2013, 08:35:55 PM

MDS

in the least you know more about tv ratings so my work here is done
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on January 20, 2013, 04:27:08 AM
you can believe in whatever the farg you want, i do not care

but just like its a free country for you to go to jesus temple and eat crackers and shtein, its a free country me to mock religion and belittle its existence

why? because i feel like it. i dont know. judiasm was stuffed down my throat and i came to resent and despise it after a while. not just judiasm, but all religions.

they are all stupid. none of them are real. you know this is true you just for whatever reason actively choose not to believe it. thats your right, go for it. but just like i dont get my panties in a knot because you love jesus dont get all pissy because i choose to hate the idea of him

I find myself seriously contemplating suicide after reading Todd's half-baked soliloquy on organized religion and agreeing with every scrap of it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

1. Don't do that.
2. I would think that when you saw that Obama pic and quote and thought, "This perfectly summarizes my feelings on gun control"... I would think that might be a worse moment than agreeing with our little buddy in Texas.
3. Jesus loves you. Obama doesn't.

Rome

Well, I know this... Obama is real and God is a figment of your imagination.   I'd say you're the one who needs a cold slap of reality on that point, paisan.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm not Italian; that doesn't even make any sense.

Rome

God isn't a figment of your imagination?  So you have proof of its existence?  Please elaborate.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I was just commenting on the "paisan" comment.

If you are capable of looking your beautiful daughter in the eyes and believing she does not have a soul and there is no higher power, nothing I am going to say to you will change your mind. I believe; you don't. Stop being a fleshpop about it.

Rome

She has a "soul."  It's not divinely inspired, however.  Sorry but I don't believe what you do and that doesn't make me a fleshpop either.  Get control of yourself, already.  Christ...

PoopyfaceMcGee

OK. Enjoy the day, but remember... Chick-Fil-A is closed.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Whatever it is hasn't gotten any better with your winning influence and refreshing attitude.

rjs246

Seven hours later and you're still insta-responding to posts in the thread. Christ.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think your problem is actually with you. You despise yourself for being unable to walk away from the :CF trainwreck.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125