The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

Hahahaha....that should be a real thing.

ice grillin you

the mid atlantic llws final is on right now....the pennsy team is from south phil and has a girl pitching

before the game each kid introduces themselves and tells who their favorite baseball player or athlete is and one douche said eli manning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i love how this is in bristol for no other reason than espn doesnt have to invest a cent into production costs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

karl ravech hates himself....does not want to be watching 12 year old baseball
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

I have never and will never understand the appeal of the LLWS.

ice grillin you

a majority black team from philly makes it much more interesting

lock it down girlfriend

MDS

the llws is a joke but a philly team with a girl pitcher with tons of black kids eating up lilly white suburban future lacrosse players? holla.

phattymatty

last 45 min of the pga was awesome. they should start every round late so they have to rush through to beat the dark.

they played the last hole as a foursome and props to rory for not waiting til tomorrow like a poosay.

and phil almost rocked a long ass eagle in the dark at 18 to tie it.

ice grillin you

i forgot it was even on....no tiger no watchie

PhillyPhreak54

I watched a bit and fell asleep.

I will be watching the Philly llws squad tho

MDS

tiger sucks. rory is the new tiger.

it was actually pretty cool. im with matty they need more golf in the dark, that shtein was cool

phattymatty