Arrested in 2020

Started by General_Failure, January 12, 2020, 12:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on January 16, 2020, 10:51:14 PM
Why are security guards in the locker room to begin with. Outside to limit access sure but inside immediately after the CF championship game?

power trip from a maga man looking to boss around some negros
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jason Garrett is now the OC for the Giants

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Wonder if their fans will throw a hissy fit and start a petition

General_Failure

Depends on if their kids got diddled.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Depends on if their kids tell them, then.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Even as a giant black guy you have to make a series of dumb mistakes to get caught with felony levels of drugs by the BP, when you're not even crossing the border or delivering to El Paso. Could have just driven on I-40, for one thing.

QB Eagles

QuoteKansas City Chiefs cornerback Bashaud Breeland was arrested on multiple charges Tuesday in York County, South Carolina, a sheriff's officer said.

Breeland, 28, faces charges of resisting arrest, having alcohol in a motor vehicle with the seal broken, having an open container of beer or wine in a motor vehicle, possession of 28 grams or less of marijuana or 10 grams of hash, and driving without a license.

MDS

amazing how its always black guys who get arrested for that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 19, 2019, 08:16:52 PM
Mark Walton (RB, Miami) arrested for repeatedly punching the woman pregnant with his baby repeatedly in the face, cut by the Dolphins.

Score one for SD.

QuoteFormer Miami Dolphins running back Mark Walton no longer faces a charge of aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, his lawyer, Michael Gottlieb, told ESPN on Wednesday.

Gottlieb said the state of Florida decided to drop the charges after months of investigating. Gottlieb said he was hopeful that Walton, who is an NFL free agent, would get another chance to play football.

Walton is subject to league discipline in the matter, which NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said is still under review. The Dolphins released Walton in November, when they were made aware of the arrest.

SD

Birds need a backup running back. They really farged up last season not signing hunt...that was a no brainer. All he did was kick a bitch

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Wow.  Eagles Dallas and Washington delighted by this news.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger