Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

True on my part, my Philly group here in Hawaii is all up my thing about my bellyaching. 

Like Romey says I always let theses guys lure me in just to get my face shet on, except for 1976-83, 93, 2007-11.  14 good years since 1971 = "Get off my lawn damn kids!"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Look at lil guy going full Negadelphian by saying they're getting got in the playoffs

Nut up son

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Ouch!  Didn't see that metdown from Ser A. coming.

On a positive note, F'ing Alvarado has become a beast.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

i was a concert (patti smith + the war on drugs) and didnt see a second

this is a good idea going forward
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Time for Nola to actually step up and pitch a damn good game in Sept against a good team

Also Harper needs to wake the farg up

SD

Safe or not they should have called Stott out after that throw from Acuna Jr....Holy shtein what an arm 

MDS

single handedly beating them...with some added nola meltdown assistance

their next 7 are against the jays and these braves. gonna get real bad real fast. at least on thursday im gonna take middleton for all hes worth
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Jansen's cutter is filthy. No shot

MDS

both of these games were toss ups but the superior team did more in each...not much to dissect here more than that

do you really want to go through this charade in 3 weeks

SD

Nobody thought the Braves had a shot last season. Im not delusional thinking this team has a shot but I'm excited to watch postseason ball.

MDS

its 2 games then theyre out. its better than nothing, yes.

and man im not even sure well get there at this point.

SD

No doubt. I wish there was one home game. The 2008 era playoff atmosphere was unreal

PhillyPhreak54

Nola failed to win a big game? Bags were dead?

Shocked

ice grillin you

Quote from: TAFKASD on September 17, 2022, 10:59:15 PM
No doubt. I wish there was one home game. The 2008 era playoff atmosphere was unreal

I'd be mildly surprised if they sold out a playoff game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous