Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

degrom is throwing 102...the phillies defense is ummm not great...adam haseley is a rough watch

moore was pretty much as advertised. hes a mediocre bottom tier starter who is 1 pitch from blowing up/having 6 solid innings.

get to watch sam qoonrod come in here wearing his favorite color hat
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Have to get degrom out or they ain't scoring

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 05, 2021, 09:09:47 PM
Have to get degrom out or they ain't scoring

hes throwing 100 into the 6th and has barely touched his ++ breaking pitches

rhys just missed a homer...segura and jt just missed a first and third....161-1 it is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They've removed him.

Touch this BP up - let's goooo

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

the mets firing this one up 2020 phillies style with some kap mixed in

taking out your best pitcher at 77 pitches because....i dont know? check.
bullpen dudes cant throw strikes? check.
terrible defensive play? check.

LOL mets

SD

Thought that was gone. Alvarado's going to be a bumpy ride. 4-0

PhillyPhreak54

Alvarado is spanish for Mitch Williams

Geowhizzer

Alonso just missed that.   But I'll take 4-0.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 05, 2021, 10:25:36 PM

Not far off

QuoteAlvarado is a geographical or habitational name originating from one of several places called Alvarado, meaning "whitened place;"

MDS

im really surprised they didnt go to bradley for alonso, thought they wouldve had him ready for that AB

buuuuuuuuuuut it worked so whatever 162-0

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Dre Day on April 05, 2021, 10:38:21 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 05, 2021, 10:25:36 PM

Not far off

QuoteAlvarado is a geographical or habitational name originating from one of several places called Alvarado, meaning "whitened place;"

Lolol

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 05, 2021, 10:06:55 PM
the mets firing this one up 2020 phillies style with some kap mixed in

taking out your best pitcher at 77 pitches because....i dont know? check.
bullpen dudes cant throw strikes? check.
terrible defensive play? check.

LOL mets

LMFAO, said the same thing to my buddy.  I swear it was Gabe under that mask in the Mets dugout.  Didn't deGrom say he was ready to go 100+ pitches?  Guy is pure beast. 

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Pitch counts are a joke.  I'd love to see one of these four-eyed dorks tell Bob Gibson he was being pulled because he reached 120 pitches much less 77.  Get the farg back to the dugout, bitch.

Don Ho

You, me, Geo and J didn't know what a pitch count was 15 years ago.  Gibson, Ryan, Lefty, Seaver, Hershiser, Dave Stewart would have beat these managers to a pulp.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.