Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

LMFAO That was good Todd!  And very true.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I think IGY is so harsh on Herrera because he's black.  Pretty sure if he was white, he'd be singing a different tune. 

MDS

if they cant win this game fold the franchise....sinking team, bad AAA pitcher, your best pitcher on the mound

i just jinxed it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Nice hit Cesar, bad base running Cesar.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on May 29, 2019, 08:43:26 PM
if they cant win this game fold the franchise....sinking team, bad AAA pitcher, your best pitcher on the mound

i just jinxed it

Geowhizzer

He'll regress to the mean eventually, but Hernandez has been on fire this month.

https://twitter.com/JClarkNBCS/status/1133902428233973760

Geowhizzer

Nice pitching by Nola to get out of that jam.

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 29, 2019, 09:18:52 PM

if he only faced terrible hitting pitchers he might be win a cy young or two
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on May 29, 2019, 09:22:30 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 29, 2019, 09:18:52 PM

if he only faced terrible hitting pitchers he might be win a cy young or two

He struck out the terrible-hitting eight-hole hitter, too!

Don Ho

What has Franco done the past few weeks?  Other than the occasional nice defensive play at third, what has he done?

Don Ho

Nice gesture by the Phils but jesus c. they couldn't let the family inside the ropes during that photo shoot? 

"Sorry folks, if we let you inside these ropes you may unveil the secret to Mikel Franco's .207 BA"

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on May 29, 2019, 09:25:27 PM
What has Franco done the past few weeks?  Other than the occasional nice defensive play at third, what has he done?

Don Ho

WTF was that Cesar?  Think he killed the Cotton Candy vendor in the fourth row

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on May 29, 2019, 09:06:56 PM
Nice hit Cesar, bad base running Cesar.

Cesar being Cesar with that throw Jesus

PhillyPhreak54

Lol at the pitcher pointing up like that Harper homer was a pop up

Welcome to the bigs, pal.