DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle: Pimp Returns

Started by Diomedes, March 11, 2019, 06:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on July 08, 2020, 11:44:40 AM
No way he wrote that either.  Come on...

did he read it?

did he approve its release?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Larry Johnson chimed in to praise Jackson for bringing this to people's attention, and boy is his Twitter a farging train wreck. It looks like he's been a vocal nutjob for a while.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

phattymatty

Quote from: General_Failure on July 08, 2020, 03:55:04 PM
Larry Johnson chimed in to praise Jackson for bringing this to people's attention, and boy is his Twitter a farging train wreck. It looks like he's been a vocal nutjob for a while.

I stumbled on his twitter like a year ago and yes he's been a flat out conspiracy nut for quite a while.  Like Shawn Andrews style x 2.

ice grillin you

lol jesus

QuoteEagles' owner Jeffrey Lurie's documentary film company, Play/Action Pictures, just announced the completion of its inaugural project that has been in the works for three years: The Meaning of Hitler.

Lurie is an executive producer for The Meaning of Hitler.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on July 09, 2020, 02:36:53 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on July 08, 2020, 03:55:04 PM

I stumbled on his twitter like a year ago and yes he's been a flat out conspiracy nut for quite a while.  Like Shawn Andrews style x 2.

penn st larry johnson ?

checks out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Diomedes

God damn.  Farrakhan is a cancer, will be assigned seating in the same section of hell as George Wallace.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Diomedes

The right has a legit point to complain that Jackson & Jackson are being let off easy, enjoying a double standard.

For real, a white dude praises Hitler or David Duke, he's not getting invited to be educated and given a pass for not knowing that Duke is a KKK farg.

But here we are. 

I have some qualms about the cancel culture, not least because I feel myself subject to it....I'm ready to fire everyone who posts literal hitler or sing Farrakhan's songs....but I know wiser heads who urge patience and understanding.  I have a black aunt who thought I was crazy to think Northram should resign following the blackface thing.  If she can see something more complex than "remove," perhaps I'm too geeked up on internet outrage.

I don't know what's what.

Quoting Hitler and Farrakhan, getting to keep your jobs, while others are fired from theirs for doing no worse...example, the piece of shtein show writer for Tucker Carlson, who was just outed as a class A racist, sexist troll. 

Fox News felt they needed to dump his ass, but Lurie is keeping the guys who quote Hitler and Farrakhan....

what a mess

Rome

Pretty sure most NFL players agree with Jackson or at least don't care enough to give a damn.

Bigger fish to fry and whatnot.