DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle: Pimp Returns

Started by Diomedes, March 11, 2019, 06:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

maybe I should look to Jason Avant for a decent take:

QuoteI agree wholeheartedly with the @philadelphiaeagles! We all have to educate ourselves before we make shipwreck with our words. Being mindful, aware, and accommodating to our neighbors is what unity is made of! Our Jewish communities have endured devastating Anti-Semitic injustices in this country and abroad. The Holocaust alone should warrant us to never quote hitler. @0ne0fone words were unjustifiable and fireable! However, I'm happy that @philadelphiaeagles extended the same mercy that they extended to @rileycooper_14 . I can say that in both situations neither guy had a history of racism/anti-semitism. Coop learned his lesson and DJ will learn his. I remembered speaking to the team and saying, We will all need forgiveness one day and let's start with Coop. It's Desean today, tomorrow it maybe me, and you next week. To me it's easier when it's not a repeat offender. Ultimately, to my Jewish brothers and sisters, I stand with you against the evil this world throws your way! May G*D bless you! Forgive me if I've trivialized your pain in anyway and thanks for reaching out today! #truth #flyeaglesfly #gobirds #footinmouth #endracism
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

still don't forgive him for that buffalo drop
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 13, 2020, 01:37:27 PM
still don't forgive him for that buffalo drop

wasnt that the same game when dumbfarg Juqua ParkerThomas jumped off sides when everyone, but him, knew BUF was going to go hard count?

ice grillin you

yup

one of the most infuriating losses ever

PhillyPhreak54

agreed...that one hurt. Think that was 2011?

ice grillin you

I wasn't sure but just looked it up and yup 2011....good job

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

DeSean continuing to make an ass of himself, and the Eagles, with social media postings (and deletions: "his" apology)

I leaning back towards 'cut this mfer,' and also maybe Jason Avant is too kind
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

Diomedes

Biggest thing this fool learned from posting hate speech:  be careful how you use social media.

Don Ho

I thought it was all good.  Isn't he going on a guided tour of Auschwitz?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

General_Failure

Can't wait for his instagram pics standing on the tracks leading in. "As an expert in torching people on the field, -"

The man. The myth. The legend.