Connection problems

Started by Butchers Bill, September 10, 2005, 05:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Bill

Anyone else having problems getting onto the board?  Sometimes, the site won't load at all, and other times it will load, but it will look like a beta version.  This is the only site I am having that problem with.

Thanks!
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Susquehanna Birder

It was running pretty slowly...but right now, it's really fast. Possibly network issues, possibly server issues. Let's keep an eye on it.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on September 10, 2005, 06:19:20 PM
It was running pretty slowly...but right now, it's really fast. Possibly network issues, possibly server issues. Let's keep an eye on it.

Nah, HIN is having network issues?

Come on...stop playin'.  :P
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Susquehanna Birder

There's a lot of network between the actual host provider and all the various clients. Slowdowns happen all over the 'net.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on September 11, 2005, 06:39:09 PM
There's a lot of network between the actual host provider and all the various clients. Slowdowns happen all over the 'net.

HIN still sucks.  8)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen