Tax budern

Started by fansince61, May 12, 2010, 11:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How much of your income goes to Fed & State income tax, sales tax and school tax combinedand

less 10%
3 (37.5%)
10-15%
1 (12.5%)
15-20%
1 (12.5%)
20-25&
0 (0%)
25-30%
1 (12.5%)
30%+
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: May 19, 2010, 11:38:48 AM

fansince61

Just thought it might be fun to check out the tax rate with the people that post here :yay

rjs246

This year my tax burden was miniscule, largely because of stimulus measures. I paid well less than 10%.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

charlie

Quote from: fansince61 on May 12, 2010, 11:38:48 AM
Just thought it might be fun to check out the tax rate with the people that post here :yay

What an odd concept of "fun."

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

ha, didnt even notice that.  FS61 may be dyslexic and thinks he's paying more for taxes than he really is
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

fansince61

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 12, 2010, 12:19:55 PM
ha, didnt even notice that.  FS61 may be dyslexic and thinks he's paying more for taxes than he really is

I wish, I am single, live in NJ so and that scews the numbers up. In PA I would be down at least one bracket maybe two

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

is this poll more or less fun than the no hippo board?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 13, 2010, 01:52:21 PM
I can't hold intelligent conversations without hurling insults when proven wrong constantly
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

charlie

I was saying bu-dern

rjs246

Shouldn't their be an associated "How much money did you make last year?" question to put these answers in perspective?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I made like 22k before taxes.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on May 14, 2010, 10:33:13 AM
Shouldn't their be an associated "How much money did you make last year?" question to put these answers in perspective?

You'd think they're wood be.  But......they're isn't. 

shorebird

I have 20to 30% taken out of my check with my new job. But I've been told I'll get most of it back at the end of the year.