Which persons high performance sports car (or yacht) are you helping to pay for?

Started by ATV, June 19, 2009, 03:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which persons high performance sports car (or yacht) are you helping to pay for?

Ron Williams - Aetna - Total Compensation: $24,300,112
H. Edward Hanway - CIGNA - Total Compensation: $12,236,740
Angela Braly - WellPoint - Total Compensation: $9,844,212
Dale Wolf - Coventry Health Care - Total Compensation: $9,047,469
Michael Neidorff - Centene - Total Compensation: $8,774,483
James Carlson - AMERIGROUP - Total Compensation: $5,292,546
Michael McCallister - Humana - Total Compensation: $4,764,309
Jay Gellert - Health Net - Total Compensation: $4,425,355
Richard Barasch - Universal American - Total Compensation: $3,503,702
Stephen Hemsley - UnitedHealth Group - Total Compensation: $3,241,042
Some other CEO of some other super-efficient health insurance company

ATV

Seabiscuit36

Honestly, i hope you die in a Firey crash, that is put out with Lye. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

I look forward to your Eagles analysis on a weekly basis...thank you.

Sgt PSN

you forgot to include a none of the above option for munson.  the state pays for your insurance when you live in 8 mile. 

Beermonkey

I work for one of those companies, so you would be also be supporting my extravagant lifestyle filled with fancy minivans, above ground pools and fig newtons!!

Sgt PSN

what about that pilgrimage to the mork and mindy mecca known as boulder, co?

General_Failure

Quote from: Beermonkey on June 23, 2009, 02:47:21 PM
I work for one of those companies, so you would be also be supporting my extravagant lifestyle filled with fancy minivans, above ground pools and fig newtons!!

Fruit and cake? You hedonistic bastich.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ATV

I just realized that my Unicare health plan is actually a subsidiary of Wellpoint. So thank you very much for your awesome super-efficient service, Angela. I hope my modest contribution helps out with your Replublican contributions.

More on Angela...

As of April 2009, Angela Braly had the 306th highest compensation for a US CEO, having earned $4.07 million,[7] which is 74th among females.[8] She owns $4.6 million worth of WellPoint stock, or .02% of the company.[7] In 2007, Braly earned $14.86 million, mostly in stock options.[9]

Braly lives in Indianapolis with her husband Doug and three children, Tyler, Matthew, and Rachel.[10] She generally supports Republican political candidates with campaign contributions.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Braly

reese125

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

bowzer

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: bowzer on October 20, 2009, 09:35:11 PM
ATV might be the biggest loser in the world.

glad to see you haven't counted yourself out of the running. 

Seabiscuit36

one of my coworkers and good buddies just left our work to work for WellCare, who knew you could google search to see that they were raided by the FBI..lol. 

bowzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 21, 2009, 02:08:05 AM
Quote from: bowzer on October 20, 2009, 09:35:11 PM
ATV might be the biggest loser in the world.

glad to see you haven't counted yourself out of the running. 

I thought we were friends...  :'(