2009 Week 9

Started by BigEd76, November 08, 2009, 12:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Tampa Bay is wearing the Bucco Bruce creamsicle uniforms today

Philly area gets Cardinals/Bears, Ravens/Bengals and Chargers/Giants this afternoon

MDS

people with brains have the redzone channel.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Tommie Harris was ejected 1 minute into the game for punching Lutui in the head after the play was over

Seabiscuit36

does MDS work for REDZONE because he's gone total gay for it
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

i wish i worked for them. its the greatest invention ever.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Ben Patrick caught another TD today.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Quote from: Munson on November 08, 2009, 01:35:27 PM
Ben Patrick caught another TD today.

farg the eagles for taking that camp body celek over him

phillymic2000

Is there a worse looking field in the NFL then Chicago? Faded paint, chewed up turf, just brutal. Plus they are getting smacked around by AZ. ;D

PhillyPhreak54

Thank you Green Bay. You cost me a winning bet that would have paid $400.

Seabiscuit36

LOL at Washington, they are horrible
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

LOL Giants going down!!

Sgt PSN

after giants completely dominated the 2nd half and took a 6 point lead with <2min left, rivers takes the chargers 80 yds down the field and hits jackson in the endzone with 21 sec left. 

wow

phillymic2000

Ends with a sack too! Awesome!

SunMo

Quote from: phillymic2000 on November 08, 2009, 02:34:01 PM
Is there a worse looking field in the NFL then Chicago? Faded paint, chewed up turf, just brutal. Plus they are getting smacked around by AZ. ;D

yes, the Linc
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

this Steelers/Broncos game has been sloppy

and Dawk just got beat for another TD in solo coverage.  No mock...