Around the NFL - Week 13

Started by BigEd76, November 26, 2007, 11:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

on purpose insofar as other shtein has needed the funds, yeah
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  farg you TO!

Father Demon

fuuuck yooooooooooooooooooouuu, fargyou fargyou fargyou, fuuuuuuuck yooooooooooooooouu, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Father Demon

Al Harris sucks more than he is good.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

hbionic

Quote from: Father Demon on November 29, 2007, 11:01:37 PM
fuuuck yooooooooooooooooooouuu, fargyou fargyou fargyou, fuuuuuuuck yooooooooooooooouu, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

What happened? why is everyone farging TO?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

BigEd76

he bobbled a TD into the air and Harris picked it off

Cowboys win 37-27 and clinch a playoff spot.  It also guarantees that the Eagles (and taterskins) cannot win the division.

and TO got popcorn

Father Demon

I think I'm the forst to admit it on this board.  Last year, I laughed at Romo and all his liitle mistakes, on and off the field.  This season, I'm left thinking "Goad-damned, this mutherfocker is good."

I think he may be the real deal, which is bad for us whether the Eagles continue with McNabb, move to Kolb, or stay with Feeley.  Yep, bad.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Father Demon

QB Eagles

Last-minute stuff of interest to fantasy owners:

1pm games:
DET @ MIN
BUF @ WAS
HOU @ TEN
ATL @ STL
SEA @ PHI
JAC @ IND
SF @ CAR
NYJ @ MIA
SD @ KC

Starting today at QB: Vinny Testaverde, Damon Huard, Trent Dilfer, Gus Frerotte

Notable inactives: David Carr, Tatum Bell, Troy Williamson, Donovan McNabb, D.J. Hackett, Brodie Croyle, Larry Johnson, Luis Castillo, Alex Smith (SF), Marshawn Lynch, Antnony Thomas, Marvin Harrison, Ryan Diem, Antwaan Randle El, Ahman Green

Notable actives: Adrian Peterson, Brian Westbrook, Matt Hasselbeck, Shaun Alexander, Maurice Morris, Frank Gore, Joe Horn, Alge Crumpler, Tony Ugoh, Dennis Northcutt, Rashean Mathis, Santana Moss, Andre Johnson, Albert Haynesworth

QB Eagles

The 0-11 Dolphins are closing as a two point favorite over the Jets.

methdeez

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 02, 2007, 01:03:28 PM
The 0-11 Dolphins are closing as a two point favorite over the Jets.

If they are going to win, today is the day.

QB Eagles

BigEd76

49ers getting killed again

Dolphins leading the Jets

QB Eagles

Vikings abusing the Lions 35-10 at the half.