Jalen Reagor, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 23, 2020, 10:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagaholic on April 24, 2020, 06:46:59 PM
Obviously there are things the Birds brain trust liked about Reagor but it is also possible there could be something they saw and didn't like about Jefferson as well.

True!  A lot of us jumped on this more so because it was the perception of Howie and the smartest guy in the room syndrome.  I did see a few mock drafts that had the birds taking Reagor or him going around the early 20's.

In Howard we trust!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

QuoteDuring Bleacher Report's live draft show Thursday night, NFL insider Matt Miller received a text message from an NFL general manager after the Eagles picked Reagor, and it wasn't kind to the front office:

I got a text from a general manager, who said this is the worst pick of the draft. Like, worse than Damon Arnette, which we trashed pretty hard.

Don Ho

HEY!  Only we can talk shtein about our front office!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

NC_Eagle

https://youtu.be/CcLhAd5VIhw

QuoteFormer TCU wide receiver Jalen Reagor joins Christine Williamson to discuss his fashion sense, show off his favorite sneakers, rank the 10 best-dressed NFL players and break down what he will bring to an NFL team.

Best fashion sense on the Eagles, 10/10 pick.  :paranoid
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

General_Failure

4 years, $13.3 mil, 5th year option.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Hurt his shoulder today. Going for an MRI

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Do the worthless scrubs on this team ever get injured, or is it just the critical pieces?

PhillyPhreak54

Just the critical ones of course.

The fourth stringers are always healthy.

Rome

2020 - the year or the number of visits to the IR by this year's version of the Eagles? 

ice grillin you

if a rookie wr picked in the 20's is a critical piece then you werent going to win anything anyway

but in general if you are going to crash and burn because of injuries a meaningless year like this is the time to do it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

win 1 title then you never allowed even a microcosm of health
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I think this means Fletch was the newest first rounder to finish practice today.

PhillyPhreak54

he's hurt...again.

UCL in his thumb. Out multiple weeks.