The Coaching Search Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 31, 2012, 07:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 01, 2013, 02:42:31 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 01, 2013, 02:06:51 PM
as for the coach i want a black guy...beyond that i dont care provided its not a retread

So Lovie is OUT because he's a retread?

romeo crennel OUT
lovie IN
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i respect lacanfora but still from the fwiw dept. - he says he believes chip kelly will stay at oregon and andy is taking the arizona job

PhillyPhreak54

yeah i saw some Arizona guys on twitter saying that Andy is close to signing a deal in ARZ

Rome

in all honesty i really think red should take a year off and get his health in order.   he has to be inches away from a massive coronary or stroke considering he's at least 150 pounds overweight.

not a fat andy joke either.  legit concern for the guy because he looks terrible.

ice grillin you

im suprised pat fitzgerald from nw doesnt ever get his name tossed around....maybe he will this year after todays win

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 01, 2013, 04:15:58 PM
im suprised pat fitzgerald from nw doesnt ever get his name tossed around....maybe he will this year after todays win

I've seen his name tossed around...can't remember where...maybe a philly.com article

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 01, 2013, 04:06:59 PM
yeah i saw some Arizona guys on twitter saying that Andy is close to signing a deal in ARZ

Andy Reid has emerged as the leading candidate to become Arizona's next HC and could be named to job by end of the week, per league sources

schefter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

MDS

hes got a great defense there

but no running game, no o line and no qb....im sure andy will have the midas touch on that

PhillyPhreak54

Per McLane - Syracuse HC Doug Marrone is on the radar too (interviewing with Bills and Browns as well)

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 01, 2013, 04:34:04 PM
Per McLane - Syracuse HC Doug Marrone is on the radar too (interviewing with Bills and Browns as well)

ew

PhillyPhreak54

David Shaw obliterates Wisky 70-0 and he leaves Stanford?

And we pray

BigEd76

Heckert is expected to join Andy in Arizona....nice

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 01, 2013, 04:58:50 PM
David Shaw obliterates Wisky 70-0 and he leaves Stanford?

And we pray

63 to go