You people are some of the ugliest mofos I have ever seen

Started by GeorgeBushFan, April 16, 2007, 07:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgeBushFan

Not only does your social ineptness clearly show itself on this message board, but looking at your pictures... eek. I can see why are you socially inept when no one in your entire life has been able to look at you when they talked.

I can't believe some pathetic girl actually was willing to sleep with you. It would suck to be you, knowing that at any moment I wanted to I could come and steal your ugly non-human primate of a wife away in a heartbeat.
Never Forget: 9/11/2001
Giuliani '08

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Post a picture of yourself and prove just how awesomely hot you are, GBF.

Didn't think so, douche.

GeorgeBushFan

Me and some of my homies. I'm on the left in the grey.
Giuliani '08

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ha!  Now I know you're fake.  No black person could even pretend to like George W. Bush.

GeorgeBushFan

Giuliani '08

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

GeorgeBushFan

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 16, 2007, 07:56:55 PM
Ha!  Now I know you're fake.  No black person could even pretend to like George W. Bush.

What the hell did Clinton do for us blacks? Absolutely nothing. So many of us blacks vote for democrats and we don't know why. Just because I am black doesn't mean I can't support republicans.
Giuliani '08

PoopyfaceMcGee

The guy on the far right in that group shot looks like T.O.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

Are you saying George Bush doesn't care about black people? Scandal!!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

lol...Dio, your post made me think of "Major League"...

"are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?"

dont ask me why, it just did.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

It's the "Anyone posted in a stupid thread lately? thread"

BlueHeart

Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...