Yeti Report. Chicks in the Northeast Kingdom

Started by Yeti, January 06, 2006, 04:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

I noticed that all the chicks up here have huge boobs.  Problem is they usually have big butts that go along with them.  One girl I am friendly with up here says they have to get a layer of fat to protect themselves from the harsh winters.  One chick that works at the grocery store is slammin.  She is about 19 and looks like Salma Hayek.  I was talking to her and I noticed that she had shaved away a unibrow.  Neyeaaaaaa.
I saw another girl working at the drug store.  She is in here 20s, blond hair, thin, big boobs.  I was like "Damn."  Then she smiled at me and it was like that dudes teeth in deliverance.  Yikes.  Dental hygene is not a big priority in this area I noticed.
Despite some of the appearance problems, the girls up here are really friendly.  If any of you losers have a hard time getting a girl, move up here.  Some of the guys up here have nothing, live in a shack, hunt, fish and drink beer all day and are hooked up with some pretty decent looking girls.  Can't beat that.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Diomedes

Quote from: Yeti on January 06, 2006, 04:53:14 PMI was talking to her and I noticed that she had shaved away a unibrow. Neyeaaaaaa.

Is that sasquatch for "hommina hommina hommina?"
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Or you can move down to the south florida where just about every girl is outstanding.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Yeti

Quote from: Diomedes on January 06, 2006, 04:55:14 PM
Quote from: Yeti on January 06, 2006, 04:53:14 PMI was talking to her and I noticed that she had shaved away a unibrow. Neyeaaaaaa.

Is that sasquatch for "hommina hommina hommina?"

No, three stooges "Neyeaaaaaaaaaa"
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Sgt PSN

Apparently there are no midgets or teathered retards in the Northeast Kingdom.  And when Yeti doesn't have midgets or teathered retards to talk about, he simply isn't worth listening to.  :flipoff 

rjs246

Quote from: Yeti on January 06, 2006, 04:53:14 PM
I saw another girl working at the drug store. She is in here 20s, blond hair, thin, big boobs. I was like "Damn." Then she smiled at me and it was like that dudes teeth in deliverance. Yikes. Dental hygene is not a big priority in this area I noticed.

Truth. That goes for all of New England.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

I'm sure the wilderness is just working on you.  Average to below average chicks will become supermodels after days away from civilization. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: rjs246 on January 06, 2006, 05:00:38 PM
Quote from: Yeti on January 06, 2006, 04:53:14 PM
I saw another girl working at the drug store. She is in here 20s, blond hair, thin, big boobs. I was like "Damn." Then she smiled at me and it was like that dudes teeth in deliverance. Yikes. Dental hygene is not a big priority in this area I noticed.

Truth. That goes for all of New England.

Wonder where they inherited that trait...... :sly
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.