Week 6 - Vikings: Mike Yanagita

Started by MDS, October 06, 2019, 05:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

^^LMFAO^^

His Minniesohtah accent almost sounded like when they do the Asian voices on South Park, "Hold on Kyuh, it's gonna be arrot!"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Did they throw the green pants away? White/white again.

MDS

the less disgusting midnight green the better

PhillyPhreak54

Speaking of disgusting. Another week another having to stream the game. Stupid rules. We only get one early game here.

General_Failure

Oh good, the Tax Break Awareness gear is back.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 13, 2019, 12:53:15 PM
Speaking of disgusting. Another week another having to stream the game. Stupid rules. We only get one early game here.

explain to me how you should be able to watch eagles games in houston

Rome

General_Failure

I don't care one bit about the Vikings, but I'm glad they'll always leave their fans disappointed at the end of the season.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 13, 2019, 01:02:54 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 13, 2019, 12:53:15 PM

explain to me how you should be able to watch eagles games in houston

Fox should be showing the game

Rome

Goddamn shtein ass secondary eats dick. 

Eagles_Legendz

No clue what McLeod was supposedly doing on that 3rd and 13.

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Of course they're gonna give up opening drive points